Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, July 14, 2017

Double Tied, Open Back Tee: DIY






I have been working on a few new designs.
 Here is another No Sew Tee for you to make to wear this summer.

I am also working on a vlog for the last 4 weeks of my 90 Day Challenge.
I am going to try and post a video every Monday of the week before.  It will basically be me navigating through the  last part of my journey. It will have the food I eat and the progress I make Physically, Mentally and Spiritually
The first video will be posted Monday, July 17.
I hope if you are struggling in any way  it will help you move in a forward, positive direction and
help you with your life's journey.
All My Love,
Anne







Things You Need.
  •  Tee *mine is a men's Medium
  • Scissors
  •  Chalk
  •  Mark the sleeve
  •  Cut the sleeve
 Mark the bottom

  •  Cut

  •  Trim around the collar.
  • Cut the back of the shirt away from the collar.

  •  Cut a V into the back of the shirt.

  •  Tie the two pieces together in a double knot.

  •  Tie the two end pieces to the collar.
  • Add Fabric glue to the knots if desired.



Have A Beautiful Day.
XXOO
Anne

5 comments:

  1. Love this no-sew restyle (in fact I love all of your projects). Also, good luck on your 90 day challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you've taken the time to share the projects from your challenge. I have been prowling Google to find easy no-sew tutorials and yours are always the best looking and most comprehensible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing design using old or new T-shirt. You don't need to be a designer to create this dress. By following these steps we may add on a dress in our wardrobe. great share keep posting.

    varsity jacket Singapore

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!