Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, August 3, 2015

Rolled, Tie Dye Tee Shirt: DIY



I love the randomness of Tie Dyed shirts. There are never two that are alike.
Another plus is how easy Tie Dying a shirt is,
especially when I use Tulip One step Tie Dye.
This rolled Tie Dye is something that I have been wanting to do forever.
I finally had a little time to do one this weekend between a Floor-set and Inventory.
It looks like it made an EYE in the middle of my shirt.
Super easy. 
Here is how I made mine



Things You Need

  1. Shirt
  2. Tulip One Step Tie Dye
  3. Scissors
  4. Water bottle *with water in it.
  5. Cord or rope
Fold your Shirt in Half
Fold in the Sleeve.
Fold in half again.
Roll from the bottom up.

Tie on your cord
Wrap the cord around.
Put your Tulip dye packet in your bottle and fill with warm water and Shake well.
I would Suggest gloves if you don't want dye all over your hands.
I do not care how careful I am, if I don't wear gloves I get dye everywhere.
 Put all of the dye on your shirt. 
Place your shirt in a plastic bag 
and let sit overnight for the most vivid color,
or at least 5-6 hours. 
Rinse out your shirt until the water runs clear.
Hang to dry.
When you wash your shirt, wash in cold water, 
but I always hang dry the shirts I make.
 And just like that you have a piece of Art to wear.

 For more Tie Dye ideas,
Visit The I love to Create Tie Dye page 

Here are a few of my other Tie Dyed Projects.

 



Have a wonderful Day!
Lots Of <3,
Anne

 

6 comments:

  1. so cute!!!

    http://amoderngypsy.blogspot.com/2015/08/worn-36.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rhiannon. You are looking super Beautiful !!!!:)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simplet yet very creative. I want to try all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog helped me to understand the fact that even a simply written article can be best over thousands of other highly qualified no-meaning articles. So always keep in mind that use simple but accurate parameters for your blog.
    ออกแบบ เสื้อ

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!