Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, April 6, 2015

All Seeing Eye Shirt,DIY

 I see these shirts everywhere and I love them
so I decided to DIY my version of  it.



 Things you need

 Shirt
Parchment paper
Trash bag
Tape
Stencil
X-acto knife
Scissors
 Cut your shirt  like the picture above
*The front is cut slightly different from the back.
 Cut the Back
 Cut apart where the two meet at the seem.
 Tie them
* This way you can adjust with your body.


 I drew an eye from the internet.
 Using my X-acto knife I cut it out.
Place your garbage bag on your work space
Lay your shirt down.
 Place your parchment paper between the two layers of shirt.
 Tape off a triangle.
Tape off the  Rays coming from the triangle 
and stripes.
Spray  your shirt.
 I used a little more spray around edges.
 Let dry for about 8 hours then peel off your tape.






 Have a wonderful Monday.
Lots of <3.
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Love that shirt!!, and the way you paired it with the shoes and belt, very nice, would you share the brand of trousers' you were wearing for that DIY?

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!