Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Knot Necklace DIY.


 I needed a necklace for an outfit ASAP,
 so I found one of my chains and made one in minutes.

this Necklace cost  $68.00




 Things you need 
 48 inches of chain.

Place the chain around your neck.
 I made mine slightly uneven at the bottom, but that is entirely a personal decision.


Decide how high or low you want the knot
then tie the two ends into a knot.



Place over your head and you have an instant necklace. 
You can use all different sizes of chain, 
small or large.


or combine 2 different chains.
Necklace  cost about $2.00:)

Have a wonderful Weekend.
Lots of <3,
Anne.

3 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!