Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, April 22, 2013

CISPA


Because I believe strongly in the 4th Amendment ( HERE)
and do not wish to see anyone's Freedoms walked all over
 or taken away from them, 
I will be silent on My Blog, Facebook and my Instagram accounts
April 22, 2013 6:00am to April 23, 2013 6:00am
Too many Brave Americans died for us to have these rights and I cannot sit by quietly.
 I stand up for my rights and the rights of every American citizen
 or ANYONE for that matter that lives and breaths on this beautiful Earth.

1 comment:

  1. Have not heard of this! Thank you for raising awareness. Off to google it some more.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!