Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Charm Necklace, DIY

I have been wanting a charm necklace, but I wanted it to be interchangeable and easy. That way I could put on or take off charms according to my mood, or the time of year. 
Here is what I came up with.


Tutorial
Things you need

  1. Chain
  2. Pliers
  3. Small jump rings
  4. One large Jump ring
  5. One large lobster claw
  6. Charms


 I measured my Chain for the length I want by wrapping it around my neck. 
The length of this chain is about 16 inches
 With pliers I added my smaller jump rings to the chain,
then I added my large jump ring and lobster claw to those smaller jump rings.
 


 This is your base necklace.
To put it on, you just wrap around your neck
 and feed the lobster claw through the large jump ring
then you add your charms.
 with the charms on the necklace, The necklace will stay put.
add as many or as little as you want

I added jump rings to the charms as well,
this makes it easy to add to your necklace.

 Change it with you mood



Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Lots of <3
Anne

8 comments:

  1. Good idea to create one that's changeable! It looks fab :)

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you buy all the stuff to make it?? or did you order it online??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy everything from michaela. Some things are from Walmart.
      Hope that helps

      Delete
  3. really cool. really neat. really! thanks much. this is a super site and i plan to turn my daughters on to it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I'm definitely going to have to try this! And SUPER cute!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I'm definitely going to have to try this! And SUPER cute!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!