Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thank You, Thank you!!

Thank you So Very Much.



 I just wanted to write this quick post to thank you all for such encouraging and incredibly sweet comments.  I can not tell you how much I love doing this blog. I have finally found a place where I can get out all the things that I have rolling around in my head.
Thank you all for your continuous support, and positive feed back. I am going to try and answer every email, but if I do not,  just keep in mind that over the next couple of weeks,  even finding time to breath will be difficult.
I also have to thank my husband who has been so supportive and so understanding. You would not believe what our dinning room table looks like, and he never says a word. Thank you K, I don't think I say that enough to you.
I will still  sneak in time to look at all my favorite blogs, but if my comments become scarce, I can promise you that I am still admiring all of the wonderful things each one of you comes up with.
I have such Love for all of you, YOU have made me reach for my dreams and  now my dreams  are becoming reality. I can not say Thank you Enough!!
All my love,
Anne
PS.  Thank you!

This is what I wish I could do to each one of you.!!!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Anne! For sharing your talent with the rest of us! You are a pure joy and always bring a smile to my face! You rock girl!
    Cheers!
    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's at all hard to read and enjoy your blog. Insights from others often help me see through my own fog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pics and a very sweet post!! Don't worry about not commenting dear! We know you'll be busy! Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ****NO! thank you for being so sweet, and share all your beautiful DIY's with us...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo of you! I especially love your top!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww you have an awesome blog and great personality, that's why we love you! :)

    Sadie x
    ~LAST DAY to enter my giveaway!~
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/2011/06/very-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you Anne!! We all get caught up and I've missed you since my life took me away from the internet for 2 weeks. Live your life, friend we are all here when you return.

    Thank YOU for being supportive, positive and encouraging. You are wonderful and so is your blog.

    All the hugging images made me smile. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!